A New Voice in Pulp

AI noir based on AI images

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Under the Hood


Several years later, I return to look under the hood.

Originally I was going to use this blog as a place to tell the story of Cloud Car Service driver, Cassandra Storey. First-person narrative of a driver who knows the fate of the people who schedule her for a ride. Noir with a Twilight Zone twist. Might still happen, just not at the present.

I've reclaimed the blog for a project based on blending AI prose and images into a story about P.I. Art Reasoner and his team. My new working title is Delirium. It's set in an alternate history/multiverse/noirpunk kind of world. Think of it as Illustrated Noir. I don't know what the end result will be but I'm having a good go at creating it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 15: CONNECTING THE DOTS

Detective Joshua Porter hung up the phone. He looked across his desk at his partner, Josie Hernandez, whose own desk faced his. Detective Jo...